We are very proud to announce the release of Dashman 1.0 beta 3, now ready to be downloaded by everybody. This is the first version of Dashman that’s available for everybody to download and try.
In this version:
- Upgrade to Java 1.8.0_172
- Brand new installer that allows selecting which components to install, is more friendly, and avoids the JVM.dll errors.
- Added a splash screen to make it clear Dashman is starting when it’s taking too long to start up.
- New installer let’s you auto-connect Dashman displayers to your account.
- Separate 32 bit displayer from the full Dashman that will only work on 64 bit.
- Re-load all cookies when logging out and logging back in in Dashman.
- Fixed bug increasing the strength of password hashing.
- Attempt to mute sound on websites (it will work most of the time, but not always).
- Better, more robust, behavior when saving a site as a new site.
- If the config file is corrupted, Dashman still starts with a blank config file.
- Make sure errors are reported when Dashman is shutting down, to avoid losing error reports that caused Dashman to crash.
You can also see the release notes of previous releases.