Release Notes for Dashman
1.0.0-beta.4 – 24th May 2018
- Started doing meticulous manual testing.
- Fixed around 40 different bugs.
1.0.0-beta.3 – 5th May 2018
- Upgrade to Java 1.8.0_172
- Brand new installer that allows selecting which components to install, is more friendly, and avoids the JVM.dll errors.
- Added a splash screen to make it clear Dashman is starting when it’s taking too long to start up.
- New installer let’s you auto-connect Dashman displayers to your account.
- Separate 32 bit displayer from the full Dashman that will only work on 64 bit.
- Re-load all cookies when logging out and logging back in in Dashman.
- Fixed bug increasing the strength of password hashing.
- Attempt to mute sound on websites (it will work most of the time, but not always).
- Better, more robust, behavior when saving a site as a new site.
- If the config file is corrupted, Dashman still starts with a blank config file.
- Make sure errors are reported when Dashman is shutting down, to avoid losing error reports that caused Dashman to crash.
1.0.0-beta.2 – 20th March 2018
- Connecting displayers and renderers by using email address.
- Saving a site as a new site, duplicating the record.
- Discarding changes to a site, to return to the currently saved state.
- Signed installer, so, no more warnings (hopefully).
- Show different screenshots on each screen in screensaver mode.
- Order sites by position, re-order by drag and drop.
- Tooltips on all buttons and UI controls.
- Make the Account ID generated from the account name.
- Minimum time per site is now 30 seconds.
- Logging into Heroku, Google Analytics and some other sites now working.
- 18 other bugs and crashes resolved.
1.0.0-beta.1 – 27th February 2018
- Everything (because it’s the first version of Dashman to be released)